DEADLINE for Submitting Abstract: Wednesday, 5th of June 2019.
Abstracts will be published as appear in the original form sent, without further corrections.
Accepted abstracts will be presented as oral or poster presentations.
• Abstracts may only be submitted electronically via the official conference website.
• Abstracts should be prepared as a word file (doc, docx) and not exceed 350 words including title, authors names and affiliations.
• Please use Times New Roman, font size 12.
• The title of the work should be in lower case and as short as possible
• Authors’ names should be in lower case and first names should be mentioned first (e.g. Albert Einstein, Marie Curie).
• Below the authors’ names, there must be the authors’ affiliations including location (e.g. National University, Athens).
• The text should be structured (i.e. Aim, Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusions) without including these titles.
• Abbreviations should be explained at first use. Drugs should not be listed by their brand name.
• The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not comply with the above instructions.
• Abstracts submitted in hard copy or by fax will not be accepted.
• Each abstract must be accompanied by the completed registration form of at least one of the authors.
• Authors can submit more than one abstract
• Abstracts will be evaluated by a panel appointed by the Scientific Committee as to their relevance to the Leading Subjects and their compliance with the editorial guidelines.
Fields marked with (*) are required.